About The Event
Live Life In Tents (LLIT) have teamed up with Destination Cape Breton (DCBA) on their new pilot project aimed at promoting the hiking trails within the Cape Breton Highlands National Park. The directive of this pilot project is to utilize social media ‘influences’ to help raise awareness and promote the hiking trails within the park.
We're putting an open call out to anyone who's a hiking enthusiast, blogger, vlogger, instagrammer, or a person who just simply wants join this weekend to apply. All you have to do is fill out the form below before April 30, 2018 for your chance to be a part of this weekend. We will be picking 30 applicants and will be announcing the winners by May 7, 2018.
What do you get out of this weekend?
If you make the cut, you'll get a FREE weekend exploring the Cape Breton Highlands National Park. You'll get to camp at Live Life In Tents' brand new camping and glamping eco hostel in Margaree Forks, snacks from Made With Local, complimentary refreshments from Breton Brewing, coffee from The Dancing Goat Café & more.
What's provided for you?
- Yummy snack & oatmeal from Made With Local
- Complimentary coffee from The Dancing Goat
- Refreshments from Breton Brewing
- Complimentary camping at Live Life In Tents' new Camping Eco-Hostel
What's Require of you?
If you make the cut there are a few things you'll be required to do.
- Must be 19+ ID Required
- Use required hashtags on all posted media.
- Tag @livelifeintents & @visitcapebretonisland in all posts over the weekend.
- Provide 5-10 royalty free high resolution images for LLIT & DCBA to use on their platforms.
- Follow @livelifeintents & @visitcapebretonisland instagram accounts.
What's not provided?
- Lunch & Dinner
That's about it! If you'd like to apply to be a part of the weekend, please fill out the form below where applicable and good luck! Winners will be announced by May 7th, 2018.