Learn To Adventure - Guided Hikes
We're super excited to announce our partnership with the Cape Breton Highlands National Park in promoting their Learn To Adventure program.
Learn to adventure is Parks Canada's most customizable program that offers a semi-private hike with a park interpreter that can guide you to the hidden gems within the park. Whether you're a seasoned hiker, a back country enthusiast, or whether this will be your first time in a forest, our interpreters are equipped to guide you in your exploration of a wilder side of the Cape Breton Highlands and maybe even yourself. This is your adventure, you can chose to climb to the top of a mountain, find a hidden waterfall or simply sit still in a lush forest full of song birds.
pricing - Half-day $29.20 | Full-day $51.10
Transportation from Live Life In Tents HQ available! - Rates Vary pending destination
Booking calendar and info at bottom of page.
- Half-day & Full-day options available
- Start times decided per-booking and may vary
- Program can accommodate up to 12 participants
- Reservations must be made by 4pm the day before requested date
- Cancellations must be made before 2pm the day before any booking
- Program Starts June 18th and runs until September 21st
- East side (Ingonish, Dingwall, North River areas) days - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- West side days (Cheticamp area) - Sunday, Wednesday, Friday
- Park pass required - you can purchase online here - Buy Now
Parks Canada offers this program 3 days a week on the east side of the park and 3 days on the west side of the park. Please select which area you would like and the date. Once payment is received, You will be sent an email with a link to fill out a information form regarding your party size and interests so we can customize the experience to your interests and experience level.
Please read all information about the program above. Pending availability, you may be required to join other groups on dates selected.
Thanks - Live Life In tents